Take advantage of the new top-class Dual Cortex-A9 + FPGA CPU module by DAVE Embedded Systems, based on the recent Xilinx "Zynq" XC7Z015 / XC7Z030 application processor. Why?
- It allows you to save time and resources;
- Enables extensive system-level differentiation if new applications where high performance and an extremely compact form factor are essential;
- Offers great computational power;
- Enables designers to create rugged products suitable for harsh mechanical and thermal environments, allowing for the development of the most advanced and robust products;
- Allows flexible and extendable design to better match specific application requirements;
- Is suitable for high end applications such as medical instrumentations, advance communication systems, critical real-time operations and safety applications.
Contact us if you would like to benefit of all these advantages. You just have to say what you need, and we will be happy to advise and support you. As technical partners of DAVE Embedded Systems
we have all the experience you need, from software development and hardware design to usability issues.
The main features of BORA XPRESS are listed below; for more details and for the technical specifications, please consult the manufacturer’s website.
- Unmatched performance thanks to Dual ARM Cortex-A9 @ up to 1GHz
- SERDES: Xpress lanes up to 6.25 Gbps
- All the memory you need: on-board NOR and NAND Flash
- Enabling smarter system thanks to Artix-7 or Kintex-7 FPGA integrated on-chip
- FPGA banks wide range PSU input from 1.2V to 3.3V
- Highest security and reliability: internal voltage monitoring and power good enable
- Reduced carrier complexity: dual CAN, USB, Ethernet GB and native 3.3 V I/O
- Easy to fit thanks to its small form factor
- Accurate timing application thanks to on-board 5ppm RTC
- Pin2Pin Compatibility with BORA SOM based on Zynq XC7Z010/XC7Z020